The new tax law passed last December, but the impacts are still being discovered. Join MarksNelson’s Michael Herber for a discussion focusing on how this law will affect the construction industry, including:
- Elimination of construction specific deductions and the creation of new deductions applicable to the construction industry
- Changes to recognizing revenue for Long Term Contracts under the new tax law
- Pros and Cons of entity structure, S Corp vs. C Corp
- Changes to Alternative Minimum Tax
- Real examples and scenarios illustrating the impacts to small and large contractors, both the business and the owner’s tax returns
RSVP now for Common Myths Surrounding the Tax Law on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 3:30pm with a happy hour to follow.
If you have any issues registering for this event please email email@example.com.