The Miller Group has formed strategic partnerships to ensure we are experts in our field. In association with these partners, we are proud to offer a series of webinars related to employee benefits, nonprofits, and risk management.
How to Prepare for a Department of Labor Welfare Plan Audit
April 12, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Best Practices for an HCM Implementation
April 26, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Handbooks – A Deeper Dive
May 10, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
ID Theft: Your Employees and your Company
May 17, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Steps to Creating a Small Insurance Company for Privately Held Employers
May 24, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Affordable Care Act Update – What’s New With the ACA
June 14, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Assessing Health Claim Risk
June 28, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Introduction to Lead2Health
July 19, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Mitigating Health Claims Risk
July 28, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Legalities of Creative Benefit Designs: Wellness Programs that comply with DOL, ADA and GINA Rules
August 9, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Stop Loss Underwriting: A Look Under the Hood
August 23, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Introduction to Consumer Directed Healthcare and Account-Based Plans: HDHPs, HSAs, FSAs and HRAs
October 11, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
New & Emerging HR Technologies
October 25, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
End of Year Compliance Round-up
December 13, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- ACA Reporting: Lessons Learned & Forecast
- Affordable Care Act Update and Pre-Election Outlook
- Best Practices for Switching HR Technology Providers
- Cyber Risk with Life Lock
- FLSA Overtime Exemption Rule
- HDHP, HSA and other Account Based Plans
- Overtime Regulations: A Human Resources Perspective
- Prescription Drug Benefits: Strategy for Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Self-Funding Strategies
- Top 10 Mistakes for HR Audits
- Understanding the Cadillac Tax
- A Wellness Program on a Limited Budget
Available through our membership with the Benefit Advisors Network. Contact Julie Athey at Juliea@millercares.com for more information.
Available through our strategic partner Think HR. Contact Julie Athey at Juliea@millercares.com for more information.
- Criminal History Background Checks: 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know but Should
- Dueling it Out: Addressing Common Board Conflicts with Confidence
- Employee or Volunteer: What’s the Difference and Why it Matters
- Last Call: Effective Exit Interviews
- Myth and Mystery: Managing Workplace Culture Risk
Available through strategic partner the Nonprofit Risk Management Center. Contact Shaughnessy Miller at Shaughnessym@millercares.com for more information.
- Aging Services Facilities & Fires safety Programs
- Back to the Basics: Fire Prevention Plans
- Can You Hear Me Now? Noise and Hearing Protection for Employees
- How to Implement a Fall Protection & Prevention Plan
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) Development Using the Risk Management Center
- Major Changes to OSHA’s Reporting Requirements, Employee Protections, and Increased Fines
- OSHA’s Globally Harmonized System
- OSHA’s New Penalties and Top 10 Violations – Learn How to Avoid Them
- OSHA’s New Silica Standard: New Requirements and Associated Best Practices
- Preventing the #1 Loss Source for Workers’ Compensation Claims: Strains/Sprains
- Safety Data Sheet and Hazard Communication Plan Management
- Seasonal Safety Series: Winter Preparation Best Practices
- Sexual Harassment – What You and Your Supervisors Need to Know
- Staying on Your Feet: Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls
Available through our strategic partner Succeed Management Solutions. Contact Chris Miller at ChrisM@millercares.com for more information.