The Miller Advantage
The Miller Group is one of the largest, privately held brokerage firms in the Midwest, offering a full range of services including employee benefits, business and personal risk management and insurance, human resources consulting, surety bonding and safety and loss prevention. Founded in 1961 in Kansas City, Missouri, the company maintains a strong focus and expertise in both the construction industry and community service provider sector.
Here’s just a few reasons why working with The Miller Group is a great business decision.
- Construction and Community Services industry expertise brings added value.
- The Miller Group has unmatched success placing tough surety bonds.
- Our staff is well versed and prepared to help clients develop appropriate ACA (healthcare reform) strategies.
- Our clients reap the rewards of working with a top-rated Workers’ Compensation reimbursement program.
- We focus on providing the best coverage for the best price.
- 94% customer retention rate, one of the industry’s highest, indicates satisfied customers.
- Our 24/7 customer service and a dedicated account teams actually know your industry and your business.
- The Miller Group contributes 10% of their annual net profits to area not-for-profits. Corporate responsibility is part of our DNA.
- 93% employee retention rate means long-term client relationships and continuity of service.