Come Grow With Us!
The Miller Group has plans to grow.
We understand that attracting, rewarding and retaining the right people is critical to our continued success. Miller offers competitive salaries and incentives that reward personal accomplishments, as well as an extensive benefits package with flexibility to fit your individual requirements.
Five reasons to feel good about where you work.
- Locally-owned: Robert E. Miller founded The Miller Group in 1961. To this day, it is one of the few remaining locally owned and operated insurance agencies in the region.
- Our core values: At Miller, God, family and community come first. Everything stems from this. We seek associates who share these values and will contribute positively to the culture we have created.
- Culture of giving: We are Nonprofit Connect’s 2017 Business Philanthropist of the Year. One of our core beliefs is that businesses are an integral part of the surrounding community. That’s why The Miller Group gives more than 10% of their profits back to local, non-profit organizations, many of which are Miller clients. Additionally, we encourage employees to volunteer and participate in causes important to them.
- Wellness at work: The Miller Group is a finalist for The Kansas City Business Journal’s 2017 Healthiest Places to Work! We emphasize wellness and offer a free rewards-based wellness program.
- Family-oriented: Our Parental and Bonding Leave Policy allows employees to thrive professionally without sacrificing essential family obligations. Eligible associates will receive 10 weeks of paid leave, and a secondary caregiver will receive two weeks of paid leave. This policy aligns with our core values of placing God, family, and community first.
These are just a few of the many reasons working for The Miller Group is so rewarding.
Please click here to view applicable labor posters (PDF)
Provided by dol.gov and bna.com